Drywall is a panel made of gypsum, with or without additives, typically extruded between thick sheets of facer and backer paper, used in the construction of interior walls and ceilings. light gauge steel is a modern building material that comes in large panels having a gypsum core sandwiched between two heavy paper faces.
Steel Stud & Track construction became prevalent as saving alternative to traditional lath and plaster. U channel Metal Profile offers a sturdy framework for the gypsum board to be fixed. This is both a quicker method of installation. you can choose to use drywall metal profile in vertical wall partitions and wall linings or in horizontal ceiling applications.
Drywall Steel Sections Limited has one of the most comprehensive ranges of cold rolled products and systems for partitions, ceilings, wall linings, and light gauge structural steel framing. LOTOS supplies complete roll forming machines for drywall and ceiling constructions such as :
- Ceiling Drywall Profile roll forming machines
- Wall Angle Drywall Profiles roll forming machines
- Ceiling Perimeter Drywall Profile roll forming machines
- Top hat roll forming machine
- Lip channel roll forming machine
- U channel roll forming machine