actually, in mounting circuit breakers and industrial control equipment inside equipment, racks are used DIN rail a metal rail of a standard type. as a matter of fact, These products are typically made from a cold-rolled carbon steel sheet with a zinc-plated or chromated bright surface finish.
by the way, Cable trays usually made of steel or stainless steel that are available following types:
- Ladder Type Cable Tray
- Solid Bottom Cable Tray
- Trough Cable Tray
- Channel Cable Tray
- Wire Mesh Cable Tray
- Single Rail Cable Tray
- perforated Cable Tray
1. Ladder Cable Tray:
- Solid side rail protection and system strength with smooth radius fittings and a wide selection of materials and finishes.
- maximum strength for long span applications standard widths of 150, 300, 450, 600, 750, and 900 millimeters.
- standard depths of 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 millimeters.
- the standard lengths of 3 to 6 meters.
- the rung spacing of 150, 225, 300, and 450 millimeters.
- Ladder cable tray is generally used in applications with intermediate to long support spans, 3meters to 6 meters.
What types of Cable Tray are available?
2. Solid Bottom Cable Tray:
- Non ventilated continuous support for delicate cables with added cable protection available in metallic and fiberglass.
- Solid bottom metallic with solid metal covers for non-plenum rated cable in environmental air areas.
- standard widths of 150, 300, 450, 600, 750, and 900 millimeters.
- the standard depths of 75, 100, 125, and 150 inches
- standard lengths of 3, 6, meters Solid Bottom cable tray is generally used for minimal heat generating Electrical or telecommunication applications with short to intermediate.
3. Trough Cable Tray:
- Moderate ventilation with added cable support frequency and with the bottom configuration providing cable support every 4 inches. Available in metal and nonmetallic materials.
- standard widths of 150, 300, 450, 600, 750, 900 millimeters
- the standard depths of 75, 100, 125, and 150 millimeters.
- standard lengths of, 3000, 6000 millimeters.
- fixed rung spacing of 100 millimeters on center Trough cable tray is generally used for moderate heat generating applications with short to intermediate support spans of 0.6, 3, 6 meters.
4. Channel Cable Tray:
- economical support for cable drops and branch cable runs from the backbone cable tray system.
- the standard widths of 75, 100, and 150 millimeters in metal systems and up to 200 millimeters in nonmetallic systems.
- standard depths of 30 to 50 millimeters in metal systems and 25, 30, 40, and 50 millimeters in nonmetallic systems.
- the standard length of 3, 4, and 6 meters Channel cable tray are used for installations with limited numbers of tray cable when the conduit is undesirable. Support frequency with short to medium support spans of 1.5 to 3 meters.
Types of Cable Trays:
5. Wire Mesh Cable Tray:
- A job site, field adaptable support system primarily for low voltage, telecommunication, and fiber optic cables. These systems are typically steel wire mesh,and zinc plated.
- the standard widths of 25, 50, 150, 200, 300, 400, 450, 500, and 600 millimeters.
- standard depths of 25, 50, and 100 millimeters.
- the standard length of about 3 meter Wire Mesh tray is generally used for telecommunication and fiber optic applications and are installed on short support spans, 1.2 to 2.4.
6. Single Rail Cable Tray:
These aluminum systems are the fastest systems to install and provide the maximum freedom fort cable to enter and exit the system.
- Single-hung or wall-mounted systems in single or multiple tiers. Standard widths are 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 inches.
- Standard depths are 3, 4, and 6 inches.
- the Standard lengths are 10 and 12 feet. Single Rail Cable Tray is generally used for low voltage and power cables
cable trunking machine
Cable trunking use to protect cables from hurt.in fact, Cable Trunking and protect your electrical cables from damage. Trunking is usually square or rectangular in shape and providing easy access to the cable when needed via a hinge or slide system.
7.Perforated Type Cable Tray
Cable tray systems
- the Perforated Type Cable Trays have uniform holes and are suitable for cables that require both a degree of protection from external damages and ventilation. These are made from galvanized iron and mild steel.